I am spending a semester teaching at a school in Chennai, India and the teacher from Chennai is in my classroom in Hazel Park, MI. This was arranged through the Fulbright Classroom Teacher Exchange Program. We will be in Chennai until late January 2012.

Requisite Disclaimer: Hilary and I are not that tight. This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are my own and do not represent the Fulbright Program or the U.S. Department of State.

To view my exchange partner's blog go to: http://kalavathykirupanandam.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wedding Reception

We had a beautiful evening at the wedding reception for Mrs. Daisy's son and new wife. Literally thousands of people came to wish happiness to the new couple. The venue was dazzling, the food extraordinary and the brilliant colors of the women's dresses were stunning. I have never seen anything like it.

2 comments:

  1. I like your post.Its a grand wedding function.People came to wish happiness to the new couple. SelectCiti provides more information about Wedding hall in chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really interesting to read such stories and excellent blog and pictures .

    Wedding halls in Bangalore | Marriage halls in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete